The principal functions of the SCRD Planning and Development Division are:
- to prepare land use plans and policies for consideration by the SCRD Board;
- to facilitate citizen participation in the land use process;
- to serve the community by responding to a wide range of inquiries and applications related to the use and development of land;
- to administer SCRD land use bylaws and policies;
- to act as a resource to the SCRD Board on planning and development matters.
For inquiries related to Property Information, please use the SCRD interactive on-line Property Viewer. Our Property Viewer provides free access to mapping information for properties, parks, trails, SCRD water distribution and transportation routes.
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions please click here.